Castle Ward on Thursday 25 July
Join Fiona Bruce and the Antiques Roadshow team when they film at Castle Ward, Downpatrick, Northern Ireland on Thursday 25 July.
The Roadshow brings together a team of the country’s leading authorities on arts and antiques to offer free valuations for your family heirlooms or car boot bargains.
Entry to the show is free, everyone is welcome, and no tickets or pre-registration is required.
The Roadshow opens at 9.30am and last entry is 5pm.
* We reserve the right to close the event earlier on exceptionally busy days.
Castle Ward house will be closed during Antiques Roadshow.
Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome during the event.
Directions and parking
For full directions and public transport options visit Castle Ward website.
On the day of the Roadshow follow the AA signage to Castle Ward and attendants will direct you to the appropriate parking area.
Is there disabled access?
We aim to make Antiques Roadshow welcoming, open and accessible to all our visitors.
There is more information on accessibility at Castle Ward on their website.
If you’d like to come to one of the Roadshow venues and require a sign language interpreter please give us 14 days notice by emailing email@example.com and in the subject line Sign Language Interpreter Castle Ward.
If you’d like to bring an item along for valuation please tell us about the item and include a photo so we can arrange for the most suitable interpreter.
If you require any other help or assistance on the day please let us know.
Share Your Story
You are welcome to just turn up on the day but you can also tell us in advance about your special items by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your email will need the following information:
▪ Your name
▪ Your address
▪ A contact telephone number
▪ Email title: Antiques Roadshow - Castle Ward
▪ A brief description of the item including how you came to own it.
▪ Two photographs of the item.
Please note that we are unable to get back to everyone who contacts us but you are still welcome to bring your item to the Roadshow if you are not contacted.
Alternatively write to Antiques Roadshow, BBC, Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2LR.
Antiques Roadshow is working hard to reduce waste and recycle as much as we can
If you are visiting one of our Roadshow’s these are some things YOU can do to help:
- Please car share whenever possible. Also, with any of our easily accessible locations do consider using public transport rather than your own cars
- Please use our recycling bins and make sure the right waste goes in the right bin
- Re-fill your reusable water bottle from the free tap or water dispenser, which we aim to provided at each location. Remember to bring your own travel mug to cut down on waste.