Win a cameo voiceover role in Toy Story 4
Here's how to enter the Text Prize Draw for Comic Relief
Please note: The Text Prize draw is open from 08:00 on Wednesday 13 March to 18:00 on Friday 15 March.
Yes you read correctly, we are offering one lucky listener the chance to win a cameo voiceover role in Toy Story 4.
The winner will get the opportunity to record the voiceover for a character in the upcoming Toy Story 4 movie at the legendary Shepperton Studios in London.
Travel and accommodation will be provided for you and a friend.
You'll even get four tickets to see the film at your local cinema.
To enter our special Toy Story prize draw and support Comic Relief:
Text the word WIN to 84903.
Once we receive confirmation of your entry, a one-off voluntary donation of £10 will be made to Comic Relief. You can opt out of the donation by replying CANCEL to your entry confirmation text within 60 minutes should you wish.
Entry texts will be charged at your standard network message rate and you need to be 18 or over and have the bill-payers permission.
The prize draw will close for entries at 6PM on Friday 15th March 2019. Please do not enter after this time as your entry will not count but you will still be charged.
Please note: The winner will be randomly selected and notified by phone between 11am and 12 noon on 16th March 2019. You must answer your phone within 8 rings otherwise the next caller will be contacted.
Before entering, please read the full terms and conditions below.
1. The prize draw will open at 8am on Wednesday 13th March 2019 and close at 6pm on Friday 15th March 2019.
2. Entry to the prize draw is only by texting the keyword WIN to short code 84903. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). Entrants will then receive a free bounce-back message from 62345 informing them that a voluntary donation of £10 to Comic Relief will be taken 60 minutes after the entry text was received, unless they reply to 62345 with the word CANCEL before 60 minutes has passed.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the voluntary donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, except Comic Relief, BBC Group or Disney employees, and anyone connected with the prize draw and their close relatives. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
5. If your keyword or short code are invalid, or your text message is received outside the times and dates specified for the prize draw, you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be donating to Comic Relief nor will you have entered the prize draw.
6. You may enter the prize draw a maximum of three times a day. You will receive a free bounce-back message regarding the donation each time, and if you wish to opt out of the donation you need to respond to each such message received from 62345 with the word CANCEL.
7. There is only ONE prize available to be won:
- A voice-recording session at Shepperton Studios, Surrey, in May 2019. Date to be confirmed subject to Disney availability. The winner will receive up to 4 weeks’ prior notice before the date of the voice recording session. Included in the prize is economy return travel to London from any UK rail station (or airport, where required) for you and one guest, and an overnight stay at a London hotel for you and your guest. Travel will be booked by Comic Relief at dates and times to be mutually agreed. You will have the opportunity to gift but not to sell this element of the prize to another person subject to consent from Comic Relief and provided that, if the nominated person is under 18, they are no younger than 12 and they are accompanied by a parent or guardian as their guest. The character of the winner (or nominated person) will be decided by Disney and will have one line which will appear in the UK theatrical release of Toy Story 4. No credit will appear for the winner at the end of the film. The winner will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement with Disney. The winner agrees to waive all moral rights or similar rights in his/her performance; and rights to any royalties for inclusion of the performance in the film. The winner agrees also not seek to enforce any rights to equitable remuneration for use of his/her performance in the finished film or elsewhere. Disney reserves the right to edit and amend the performance at its discretion and as is required for the final cut of the film.
- 4 tickets to see Toy Story 4 at your local cinema. Travel not included. Cinema location to be agreed between Comic Relief and the winner, subject to availability. Tickets will be arranged by Comic Relief for the winner’s preferred date, subject to general release dates and availability. Food and beverages not included. Any age ratings for the film must be adhered to.
8. The winner will be selected using an independent randomised draw system on the morning of Saturday 16th March 2019 and contacted that day by the BBC by telephone between 11am and 12pm. If the winner does not pick up the phone after 8 rings or the call goes to voicemail, the BBC will contact the next eligible winner.
9. The prizes are as stated. There is no cash alternative and the prizes cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, no other costs or expenses will be covered by Comic Relief, the BBC or Disney.
10. Any accessibility or dietary requirements for the winner or their guests need to be disclosed to Comic Relief by within two weeks from notification of win. The winner and their guest may need to adhere to Health & Safety requirements imposed by Disney and/or the owners or operators of Shepperton Studios, Comic Relief or any venue associated with the prize.
11. Comic Relief and BBC’s announcement as to who the winner is, is final. No correspondence relating to the prize draw will be entered into.
12. The winner and their guests agree to take part in any reasonable post-prize draw publicity with Comic Relief if required.
13. The prize is subject to change. Descriptions of the prize are provided without a warranty of any kind. In no event shall Comic Relief, Disney or the BBC be liable for any claim demand or damages caused to an entrant by reason of a description of the prize being inaccurate, incomplete, or for the prize being otherwise in any way different to the entrant’s expectations. Comic Relief reserves the right to disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent. Comic Relief reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
14. If you would like to contribute a different amount to Comic Relief, you can donate online on the Comic Relief website. Find out about how charitable donations enable Comic Relief to help vulnerable children and young people in the UK and some of the world’s poorest communities here.
15. Comic Relief and their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
16. To find out more about Comic Relief, or its initiative Red Nose Day, or if you have questions about this service, please go to the Comic Relief website or call the Comic Relief Reception on 020 7820 2000 (Monday to Friday 9:30 – 17:30). Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles will apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider’s call package. Charity Projects, operating as Comic Relief, a registered charity, number 326568 (England and Wales) SC039730 (Scotland).
17. The text service, randomised draw and donation service is provided by Fonix Mobile Limited. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Fonix at the following email address: email@example.com or write to Fonix Mobile Limited, 23 Heddon Street, London, W1B 4BQ or call on the following Helpline Number: 0208 114 7001 (Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30).
18. This prize draw is operated by Comic Relief with broadcast promotion by the BBC. The governing law is that of England and Wales. Disney’s role is limited to that of prize provider – it is not responsible for the administration of this promotion.
20. This prize draw is subject to the BBC's code of conduct for prize draws, found here.
22. The BBC will receive the winner’s name and contact details in order to call them as part of the Radio 2 Breakfast show. The BBC relies on its legitimate interests in increasing our audience engagement with broadcast prize draws, to provide interesting on-air content and assisting with fundraising for our charity partners, such as Comic Relief. The BBC doesn’t believe this unreasonably impacts on your rights and freedoms. The BBC will also keep the winner’s details on file for two years after the Prize in order to comply with its legal and regulatory requirements as broadcast promoter. To find out more about how the BBC will use your data please see here.
Red Nose Day is back!
Red Nose Day is happening on Friday 15 March 2019.
You can find out what else the BBC has planned for Comic Relief here.
Where does your money go?
The money you raise will allow Comic Relief to give vulnerable and disadvantaged people in the UK and around the world a helping hand to turn their lives around.