Main content

Transgender Kids: Who Knows Best?

People with Gender Dysphoria or those who have children with Gender Dysphoria should contact their GP as a first course of action.

Information about Gender Dysphoria from the NHS is available at the NHS website.

You may also find this BBC Advice page useful.