Ant McPartlin returns to work on Britain's Got Talent

Last updated at 08:55
The Instagram post showing Ant and Dec going back to work together.Instagram/@antanddec
The Instagram post showing the pair going back to work together

TV presenter Ant McPartlin has returned to work with his partner Dec, with the duo posting a picture of themselves on their first day back working together for almost a year.

It looked like the picture was taken in a car as they made their way to the London Palladium, where Britain's Got Talent auditions are now being filmed.

"Audition day 1. The boys are back in town!" the post said.

Ant has not been in work since being banned from driving for 20 months and fined £86,000, due to his involvement in a car crash in March 2018 after drinking alcohol and driving.

In a letter that was read out in court, he said he was "ashamed and mortified" by what he had done.

It was reported in August that he would not be returning to his TV work until 2019.

At the end of last year, Ant posted a tweet from the presenting duo's joint account suggesting he was ready to get back in the studio.

BGT fans will see the pair back together when the show hits screens later this year on ITV.

But Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway will not be returning until next year.

Your Comments

Join the conversation

These comments are now closed.

7 comments