Chocolate maker Mars has asked people to return some sweets after a customer in Germany found bits of plastic in their Snickers bar.
The company don't know for sure whether any other chocolate bars are affected but they're recalling the products just in case.
Chocolates have been recalled in 55 European countries, including the UK.
Product recalls like this are rare because the companies that make food have strict safety rules.
In the UK the products affected include some packs of funsize Mars and Milky Way bars and boxes of Celebrations:
- 250g bags of Mars Funsize (product code AV39F) with a best before date from 11/09/16 to 02/10/16
- 227g bags of Milky Way Funsize (product code AV39J) with a best before date of 02/10/16
- Variety Funsize - Family Favourites (product code AV33W) with a best before date from 29/05/16 to 14/08/16
- Variety Funsize - Party Mix (product code AV33T) with a best before date from 15/05/16 to 07/08/16
- 388g boxes of Celebrations (product code AJ46N) with a best before date from 08/05/16 to 28/08/16
- 245g boxes of Celebrations (product code AJ46R) with a best before date from 08/05/16 to 28/08/16
- 2.5kg catering cases of Snickers Miniatures (product code YF413) with a best before date of 07/08/16 and 14/08/16
People who have bought these chocolate bars should contact Mars customer service.