It's almost time to don your Jedi robes, grab a lightsaber and test out your mind tricks, because Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits the big screen this week.
From the diameter of the Death Star, to Darth Vader's personal destroyer, here at Newsround HQ we've put together a quiz even C-3PO might struggle with.
You might think you're the Yoda of Star Wars fans, but can you answer these questions?
May the force be with you...
CHEWBACCA LEVEL: QUITE EASY
- What is Luke Skywalker's home planet called?
- Which Star Wars episode made most money at the Box Office?
- What colour is Luke Skywalker's lightsaber in Return Of the Jedi?
- What kind of droid is R2D2?
- What is Senator Palpatine's secret other name?
R2-D2 LEVEL: PRETTY TESTING
- Who said: 'Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?'
- Why was Jar Jar Binks banished from Gungan society?
- What does AT-ST mean?
- Darth Vader's personal star destroyer is called what?
- What is Chewbacca?
YODA LEVEL: MORE DIFFICULT THAN DARTH VADER
- The Jedi Order is said to have been created on which planet?
- Which Sith Lord started the 'Rule of Two'?
- Which character says the last words in Revenge of the Sith?
- What is the diameter of the first Death Star?
- What were Padme's dying words?
Chewbacca Level: 1) Tatooine, 2) The Phantom Menace, 3) Green, 4) Astromech, 5) Darth Sidious
R2-D2 Level: 1) Princess Leia, 2) For being clumsy, 3) The All Terrain Scout Transport, 4) The Devastator, 5) A Wookiee
Yoda Level: 1)Tython, 2) Darth Bane, 3) C-3PO, 4) 120km, 5) 'There's good in him. I know... I know there's still...'