We're looking forward to the start of the Brazil World Cup by checking out some cracking "Top 5's" of past tournaments.
Over the next week, with BBC Sport, we'll bring you some of the most incredible moments you might not have seen from World Cup history.
Today, it's time for some set-piece sourcery- with the top five free kicks...
The Top 5 Free-kicks
- Brazil v Peru 1978 - Brazilian Dirceu stands near the ball while his team-mate steps back to take the free kick but Dirceu strikes the ball quickly and bends it into the net. The score was 3-0 to Brazil, who finished third in the tournament.
- England v Columbia 1998 - England star David Beckham stands in his signature free kick stance and bends it past the keeper into the bottom corner. England made it through the group stages but got dumped out on penalties, against Argentina in the the last 16.
- Brazil v China 2002 - Roberto Carlos from Brazil took one step and smashed the ball into the top left corner leaving the keeper stranded. China ended bottom of the group and Brazil went on to win the World Cup beating Germany in the final.
- Peru v Scotland 1978 - Peru's Teofilo Cubillas stood waiting for his team-mate to take the free kick, his teammate dummied the ball and Teofilo toe poked it past the keeper. Peru won the group but lost in the next match, Scotland didn't progress any further in the competition.
- Brazil v Scotland 1982 - Brazil's Zico curls the ball right in the top corner, leaving the keeper helpless. Scotland didn't get through the group while Brazil won the group but were knocked out in the next round.