One of the trickiest toys around celebrates 40 years since its invention.
The Rubik's Cube puzzle was thought up by Erno Rubik in 1974.
The game has squares of different colours on each side and the idea is to move it around until each side has only one colour on it.
It is really hard to do unless you know how and even the inventor took a month to master the technique.
Some people find it so hard they cheat by peeling off the stickers to match the colours but the solution is actually a mathematical formula.
Rubik's cube facts
- Speed Cubers are people who race to solve the puzzle, if they are really good they can do it in under 6 seconds.
- Over 350 million Rubik's Cubes have been sold around the world.
- It was originally called the Magic Cube but was renamed in 1980 after the man who invented it.
- It can be solved in as few as 20 moves.
- There are 43 quintillion ways to scramble a Rubik's Cube.
Information from Rubik's website