It's show-time! After weeks of gruelling challenges for this year's Sport Relief, it's time for the star-studded TV show.
Football pundit Gary Lineker and TV host Davina McCall are among the many presenters on tonight's big programme.
The show raises money which will all go to help poor and disadvantaged people in the UK and around the world.
Last time, the show raised £50.4 million and the stars are hoping to beat that this year.
Highlights so far
Top BBC radio DJ Jo Whiley completed a 26-hour stint on a treadmill on Thursday, earning a £260,000 donation by the band Coldplay.
CBBC's Radzi swam a mile across a freezing cold lake in Cumbria.
Davina McCall raised more than £750,000 by running, cycling and swimming from Edinburgh to London in just seven days.
Radio 1 host Nick Grimshaw completed a 12-hour bike ride after he, along with other celebrities, cycled more than 1,000 miles and raised more than £115,000.
Elsewhere, ex-footballer Robbie Savage beat former England captain Alan Shearer in a race to sit on all 90,000 seats in Wembley Stadium!
The telethon kicks off tonight on BBC One at 7pm, and includes:
- Football superstar David Beckham appearing in a mini episode of the comedy classic Only Fools and Horses.
- Singer Cheryl Cole will introduce a special film raising awareness about malaria.
- David Walliams steps in as Mastermind host, with contestants including England and Arsenal player Jack Wilshere.
- Four Paralympians will swap their sports kit for sequins for a Sport Relief Does Strictly special.
- The premiere of the official England 2014 World Cup song, a cover of Take That's Greatest Day, will take place.
- Wimbledon champion Andy Murray will take part in a special version of TV panel show Mock The Week.
- Little Mix will perform the Sport Relief single, Word Up, and Voice coach Kylie Minogue and boyband Boyzone will also sing.