Well done to Pharrell Williams, who has scored 2013's top two biggest selling singles!
The American star features on Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, as well as Daft Punk's Get Lucky.
Blurred Lines was the UK's most popular single of 2013, selling more than 1.47 million copies and spending five weeks at number one.
Pharrell also grabbed a third chart-topper with Happy in 2013, which is currently sitting at number one.
UK music fans bought 182.2 million singles last year - the second biggest year-end total in British music history (after 2012).
The UK's top 10 selling singles of 2013
1. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell Williams
2. Get Lucky - Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams
3. Wake Me Up - Avicii
4. Let Her Go - Passenger
5. La La La - Naughty Boy featuring Sam Smith
6. Roar - Katy Perry
7. Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
8. Just Give Me A Reason - Pink featuring Nate Ruess
9. Counting Stars - OneRepublic
10. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake