It wouldn't be Christmas without some bad jokes inside your crackers.
A company that makes crackers has put together their top 10 jokes:
1. Where does Father Christmas go to recover after Christmas?
An elf farm.
2. What did Cinderella say when her photos didn't arrive on time?
One day my prints will come.
3. What do you call two happy mushrooms?
4. What happened to the man who stole an advent calendar?
He got 25 days.
5. What does Father Christmas do when his elves misbehave?
He gives them the sack.
6. What do you give a dog for Christmas?
A mobile bone.
7. What's brown and creeps around the house?
8. What do witches use to wrap their presents?
9. What do you call a train loaded with toffee?
A chew chew train.
10. Why couldn't the skeleton go to the Christmas party?
He had no body to go with.