How to stay safe with dogs
We caught up with Aimee from the charity Dogs Trust who gave us her advice about how to stay safe around dogs.
1. Always stay away from dogs you don't know.
2. Never disturb a dog that is eating or sleeping.
3. If a dog is jumping up at you, calmly put your arms across your chest like you've got 'the X Factor'.
4. If a dog is barking it can often mean it's frightened. Walk away calmly.
5. Never run away from a dog because they'll think you're playing a game. Walk away calmly.