A hedgehog found with his head stuck in a tin of carrots has been nursed back to health.
He was discovered on a road side by a couple in Norfolk earlier this month.
They couldn't get him out, but cut off the end of the tin so he could breathe.
Alison Charles from the RSPCA said the hedgehog would have died if he hadn't been found.
He suffered minor injuries but is now doing well.
"This again highlights the dangers that litter can pose to wildlife," said Alison.
"Incidents like this can easily be prevented if people just picked up their rubbish... remember to squeeze cans together before throwing them away."