Driving tests are set to resume in Jersey after being cancelled since March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Both practical and theory tests will get back under way, although with some new measures.
For practical tests:
- Both the person taking the test and the examiner will need to wear a face covering or face mask
- The windows of the vehicle will need to remain open to provide ventilation
- Touch points in the vehicle will need to be cleaned before each test
- Six tests slots will be available per day, rather than the usual nine
For theory tests:
- Anyone taking a test will need to wear a face covering or face mask
- Anyone taking a test will need to stay 1m apart from other people in the theory room
- The theory test consoles will be cleaned between each test
- Only six candidates will be able to take a theory test at any one time