- The Supreme Court has upheld a US law requiring all Americans to obtain health insurance or face a penalty
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is seen as a key achievement of Barack Obama's presidency
- Opponents of the law said the requirement to buy insurance is illegal under the US constitution
- The Supreme Court's ruling comes months before the US presidential election
- All times EST (GMT -4 hours)
- Daniel Nasaw
Last updated 28 June 2012Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.