Tunisia attack: Tributes to three Irish dead
Tributes have been paid to the three Irish people killed in Friday's terror attack in Tunisia.
Laurence (Larry) and Martina Hayes from County Westmeath and Lorna Carty, from County Meath were among the 38 dead.
They were killed when a gunman opened fire at a beach resort in Sousse.
On Sunday, Ireland's Minister for Foreign Affairs Charlie Flanagan said he was not aware of concerns about any other Irish citizens.
It has emerged that Ms Carty, a mother-of-two, from Robinstown, worked at a medical centre in Navan.
Ms Carty, who was in her 50s, was on holiday with her husband, Declan.
Bishop of Meath Michael Smith acknowledged the widespread grief and sadness in the locality at what he called her "senseless killing".
He said she was "known to, and loved by, very many people".
"The brutal circumstances of Lorna's death are sadly becoming more frequent," he said.
"We extend our sympathy and our prayers to Lorna's husband Declan, to her children Simon and Hazel and extended family and friends."
It is believed Mr and Mrs Hayes were in their 50s and came from Athlone. They had one daughter.
Mr Hayes had worked for transport company, Bus Eireann, for the last 20 years.
A spokeswoman said Larry Hayes was "highly regarded on both a personal and professional level, by all his colleagues at Bus Eireann".
She added: "Our thoughts and prayers are with the couple's daughter at this difficult time, and all the extended family."
The attack started at about noon on Friday when the gunman began shooting on a beach close to two tourist hotels.
He was then shot dead by police. He was named later as Seifeddine Rezgui, a student from Tunisia who had links with Islamic State.
Nurse Liz O'Brien, from Dublin, was on the beach with her two sons when the attack happened.
She told Radio Ulster's Good Morning Ulster programme how she immediately recognised the sound of gunfire and tried to warn other holidaymakers as she ran for safety.
"I ran towards the sea and was shouting to the boys, 'there's shooting, there's shooting'.
"We ran up the beach and as I was running I was trying to let other holidaymakers know, but not many of them spoke English.
"I kept running towards our apartment as I realised that the only way we were going to be safe is if we locked ourselves in our room.
"But as a nurse, I kept thinking, 'Have I left all these people outside to die?'
At least 15 of those who died were Britons.
The British foreign minister, Tobias Ellwood, warned that the death toll of UK citizens was likely to rise because several people had been "seriously injured in this horrific attack".
The Irish government is warning people travelling to Tunisia to "exercise extreme caution".