Paris flats explosion leaves seven dead
A seventh body has been recovered after a residential block of flats in Paris was destroyed by an explosion.
Authorities have linked the blast to gas and electricity cabling work in the eastern suburb of Rosny-sous-Bois.
Another 11 people were hurt in the explosion and emergency workers are continuing to search the rubble for another person declared missing.
A mother and her two teenaged sons were killed along with a 10-year-old boy and three other adults.
French media said the four-storey building had been sliced in two by the explosion at around 07:00 (05:00 GMT) on Sunday morning.
A man in his fifties living on the ground floor of the building was still missing on Monday morning as the search continued.
Fire service commander Gabriel Plus confirmed that gas and electricity work had been taking place nearby but the local gas company said no leaks had been reported in the area.
"Time is against us," Mr Plus told reporters. "But as long as the missing still haven't been found, the effort will continue."