- US Secretary of State John Kerry says the talks with his Russian counterpart in Paris were "tough"
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says discussions will continue in the coming days
- Nato chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen says there will be a "full review" of Nato-Russian co-operation
- EU announces 11bn euros ($15bn; £9bn) in aid to Ukraine
- Hundreds of pro-Russian demonstrators storm the regional government building in Donetsk
- Unarmed monitors from 18 countries to be sent to Ukraine. All times GMT
- Sarah Fowler
- Joe Boyle
- Jeremy Gahagan
- Alastair Lawson
Last updated 5 March 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.