- China is investigating a new image of debris detected in the southern Indian Ocean, potentially from missing flight MH370.
- International rescue teams widen their search and more aircraft join the Australia-led operation.
- The search is focused on a vast and remote area 2,500km (1,550miles) south-west of Perth, Australia.
- Satellites had already spotted some debris in the area earlier this week, but planes have so far failed to track down the objects.
- The airliner with 239 people on board disappeared on 8 March after leaving Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing.
- All times GMT.
- Nina Lamparski
- Ravin Sampat
Last updated 22 March 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.