- The top judge of Egypt's constitutional court, Adly Mansour, has been sworn in as interim leader.
- President Mohammed Morsi remains under house arrest after being ousted.
- Islamist groups have called for nationwide peaceful protests after Friday Prayers.
- The leader of Mr Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood, Mohammed Badie, has been arrested, security sources say.
- Clashes erupted overnight between Morsi supporters and security forces, leaving seven protesters dead.
- There has been mixed international reaction, with Germany talking of a "serious setback for democracy".
- All times BST.
- Lucy Wilkins
- Patrick Jackson
- Kerry Alexandra
- Sitala Peek
Last updated 5 July 2013Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.