- The bail hearing of Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius has been adjourned and will resume for a fourth day in Pretoria, South Africa on Friday
- The prosecution have been summing up their evidence against Pistorius, claiming he "shot to kill"
- The athlete denies the premeditated murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp
- The detective leading the inquiry has been replaced after it emerged he is facing allegations of attempted murder
- Sports firm Nike has confirmed it has suspended its contract with Pistorius
- All times GMT
- Holly Wallis
- Samantha Dalton
Last updated 21 February 2013Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.