South West Wales

Cwmllynfell house fire: two in hospital with burns

Location map

A man and woman have been taken to hospital suffering from burns and smoke inhalation after a house fire.

Four fire crews are tackling the blaze at Cwmllynfell in Neath Port Talbot after being called to the scene on Sunday at about 09:30 BST.

The house is said to be "well alight" while a neighbouring property has also been affected.

Fire crews from Amman Valley, Pontardawe, Abercrave and Ammanford are dealing with the blaze.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites