South West Wales

Man suffers burns in Llanelli house fire

A man has been injured in a fire involving two semi-detached houses in south-west Wales, say rescue services.

The unnamed man suffered burns and smoke inhalation in the fire at Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, and was taken to hospital.

Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue said three fire crews from Llanelli and Tumble tackled the blaze.

Police officers and an ambulance crew also attended the incident, which was reported at 15:15 GMT on Saturday.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites