South West Wales

Man and dog in house fire rescue at Bonymaen, Swansea

Firefighters have carried out a rescue of a man and a dog from a house blaze in Swansea.

Crews were called to the kitchen fire at the Prince of Wales Court in Mansel Road, Bonymaen, at just before 20:15 GMT on Friday.

Firefighters provided oxygen therapy to the casualty at the scene. Nobody else was injured.

Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the blaze was caused by a cooker.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites