Dog starts Trecynon fire by turning on cooker

Published

A house fire was caused by a dog turning on a cooker, according to South Wales Fire and Rescue Service.

A crew was sent to the callout at Trecynon, in Rhondda Cynon Taff, at 23:40 GMT on New Year's Eve.

The blaze was out on arrival but Aberdare-based firefighters wearing breathing apparatus had to use equipment to ventilate the property.

Nobody was injured.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.View original tweet on Twitter