Teachers save five-year-old from choking on grape
A five-year-old girl choking on a grape was saved by teachers at her school in Cardiff.
Bailee-Rae Parker was having lunch at Ysgol Gymraeg Coed Y Gof in Pentrebane when the fruit lodged in her throat.
Teaching assistant Sean Canham performed the Heimlich manoeuvre then teacher Alun Evans dislodged the grape with a back-slap.
Head teacher Mike Hayes said Bailee-Rae's mother has been in to school to say thank you personally.
He added: "We have reminded all our parents to cut grapes, cherry tomatoes, and similar fruit into quarters."