Angel Hotel in Cardiff reopens after norovirus outbreak
The Angel Hotel in Cardiff has reopened after it was closed due to an outbreak of the norovirus.
It was shut last week as a precautionary measure, with Cardiff council confirming a viral illness was airborne there.
Environmental health officers said on Tuesday the hotel had been deep cleaned. They will continue to monitor it over the next week.
A hotel spokesman said the priority has been the wellbeing of guests.
The hotel closed earlier this month after 26 guests were struck down with the virus.
None needed hospital treatment and Cardiff council said it was satisfied with the action taken.
A hotel spokesman thanked guests for their "understanding and co-operation".