Kyle Vaughan: Missing man has not been seen for two years
Two years after the disappearance of a man believed to have been murdered, police say they are still trying to find out what happened.
Kyle Vaughan vanished on 30 December 2012 and has not been seen since.
Police have searched extensively for the 24-year-old from Newbridge, Caerphilly county, without success.
Gwent Police's Peter Jones said: "We remain fully committed to this investigation and finding out exactly what happened to Kyle that night."
Since Mr Vaughan's damaged car was found abandoned on the A467 between Risca and Cross Keys, eight people aged between 15 and 62 have been arrested as part of the murder investigation.
Six of them, arrested on suspicion offences including perverting the course of justice, assisting an offender and murder, have been released without charge.
Two men from Blackwood, aged 25 and 27, are still on bail after being arrested on suspicion of Mr Vaughan's murder.
Det Ch Supt Jones, the senior investigating officer on the case, added: "We remain in regular contact with Kyle's family and our thoughts are with them at what continues to be a very upsetting time for them."
No further action - people arrested and released
- 22-year-old woman from Newbridge arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice
- 62-year-old man from Newbridge arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice
- 21-year-old man from Newbridge arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender
- 15-year-old boy from Abercarn arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender
- 27-year-old woman from Cwmfelinfach arrested on suspicion of murder
- 28-year-old man from Cwmfelinfach arrested on suspicion of murder