North West Wales

Four escape from caravan fire at Towyn

Four people have escaped after a fire in a static caravan at a caravan park in Towyn, Conwy.

North Wales Fire service said crews from Rhyl and Abergele put out the fire which was reported at 05:26 BST on Sunday.

A spokeswoman said none of the four people living there were injured, but a dog had died.

It is thought the blaze was accidental, and firefighters believe it was started by discarded cigarettes.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites