Firefighters wearing protective clothing have dealt with a hazardous chemical spill at Llandudno Hospital.
The alarm was raised after peracetic acid, a chemical cleaning fluid used for sterilising, was spilled during routine maintenance, said North Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
Two crews from Llandudno and a specialist environmental protection unit from Wrexham attended the scene.
The incident resulted in the early closure of the out-patients department.
Fire crews also used breathing apparatus to tackle the spill on Wednesday evening, and disposed of the substance.
The fire service said normal service would resume at the hospital on Thursday.