Boy 'passed around by paedophiles' in Wrexham in the 1980s
A man was "pimped out" by a Wrexham paedophile ring in the 1980s, a jury has been told.
The man, now in his 40s, met one of the accused, Gary Cooke through another boy, Mold Crown Court heard on Friday.
The jury watched a recording of a police video in which he said the boy told him about about a place where they could drink alcohol and watch videos.
Mr Cooke and six co-defendants are on trial and deny a range of sex offences.
The defendants are accused of abusing boys aged 10 to 15 in the 1970s and 80s.
The man said he was given alcohol by Mr Cooke and shown adult films before being sexually assaulted.
- Gary Cooke of Leicester is charged with 11 indecent assaults, four serious sexual assaults and two counts of indecency with a child
- Roger Griffiths, 76, of Wrexham, is charged with two counts of indecent assault
- David Lightfoot, 72, of Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, is charged with six indecent assaults, three sexual assaults and one count of indecency with a child
- Keith Stokes, 62, from Farndon, Chester, is charged with four indecent assaults, two serious sexual assaults and one count of indecency with a child
- Roy Norry, 54, of Connahs Quay, Flintshire, is charged with six counts of indecent assault and two serious sexual assaults
- George Phoenix, 63, of Wrexham, is charged with one indecent assault
- Edward Huxley, 70, of Cookham, Berkshire, is charged with two counts of indecent assault
He claims he was abused by all the defendants and others whose names he could not remember.
"They pimped us out really," he said, "I was passed around different people."
The defendants deny all charges and the trial continues.