North East Wales

Man hurt during Denbigh scrapyard and taxi office fire

A man needed hospital treatment for burns to his arms after a fire which destroyed the roof of a scrap dealership and an adjoining taxi garage in Denbigh.

Four fire service crews were sent to tackle the blaze at Graig Road just before 11:00 GMT.

It is thought a spark from a cutting disc accidentally started the blaze, said North Wales Fire and Rescue.

Joe Davies from the taxi business said extensive repairs were needed.

Related Topics

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites