North East Wales

Four homes evacuated after garden shed fire in Wrexham

Four homes were evacuated and two people were treated after a fire engulfed a garden shed in Wrexham.

It is believed the shed contained gas cylinders which were caught up in the blaze in First Avenue, Gwersyllt.

Two fire crews from Wrexham were sent to the scene shortly before 19:00 BST and two people were treated at the scene suffering from the effects of smoke and shock.

One of the houses suffered smoke damage and an investigation has been launched.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites