Cardigan, Ceredigion, renamed for Christmas Jumper Day
The town of Cardigan has been temporarily renamed "Jumper" to coincide with Christmas Jumper Day.
Mayor Clive Davies will announce the change on Thursday and Jumper will remain a Ceredigion town until Christmas Day.
Cardigan town council joined forces with charity Save The Children to promote the annual tradition of wearing a Christmas jumper on 16 December.
Schools, businesses and the town's castle have also changed their names.
Other places which may be missing a trick include:
- Plwmp - Plwmp Pudding
- Merthyr Tydfil - Merthyr Tinsel
- Briton Ferry - Briton Fairy
- Abersoch - Aberstocking
- Holyhead - Hollyhead
- Pentyrch - Penturkey
- Llanberis - Cranberis
- Llantrisant - Llantrisanta
- Mold - Mold Wine
- Cwm - Oh Cwm All Ye Faithful
- Brymbo - Crimbo
- Cynwyl Elfed - Cynwyl Elf-ed
Now over to you.......
Here are some suggestions for festive place names left on the BBC Wales News Facebook page:
- Christine Williams - Treeforest
- Justin Griffiths-Bell - Blaenau Ffestivities
- Floyd Ab Siencyn - Roath'd dinner
- Peter Cox - Sleigh on Wye
- Mandy Phillips - Christmastrethomas
- Rosemarie Davies - Pontypud
- Niall McBride - Llandrindod Bells
- Pat Eggleton - Swanseason's Greetings
- Mark Thomas - Silent Knighton
- Liz Wiliams - Llandolph
- Pat Eggleton - Llantrisanta