Cardiff travel advice for Manchester United and AC Milan game
Thousands of fans were in Cardiff to watch Manchester United and AC Milan battle it out in the International Champions Cup.
Welshman Daniel James scored the winner for United as the game went to penalties at the Principality Stadium.
Transport for Wales warned that trains were expected to be busy all day.
Engineering work around Newport railway station resulted in some services to and from Cardiff being replaced by buses.
- Pogba & Lukaku absent in Man Utd win
- Man Utd beat Solskjaer's hometown club
- Cutrone joins Wolves from Milan for £16m
Planned road closures:
- Kingsway from its junction with North Road to its junction with Duke Street
- Cowbridge Road East from its junction with Cathedral Road to its junction with Westgate Street
- Tudor Street from its junction with Clare Road to its junction with Wood Street (access for residents and traders will be permitted via Fitzhamon Embankment)
- Plantagenet Street and Beauchamp Street from their junctions with Despenser Place to their junctions with Tudor Street (access for residents and traders will be permitted)
- Saunders Road from its junction with St Mary Street
- Customhouse Street (access to private car parks will be permitted)