Your Pictures: 5 - 11 July 2017
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales
Strike a pose: Mark Greenway snapped this wild goat kid while walking on Y Llethr in Snowdonia with his wife Tina and their dog Red. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Like pebbles on a beach: Iwan Williams from Llanrug snapped this shoreline shot of Maen Dylan at Aberdesach.
Pen-y-fan and Cribyn in the Brecon Beacons perfectly framed by a glorious sunset, taken by Martyn Jenkins.
The deepest of blues: Helen Hopkins snapped this picture along the Langland to Caswell coastal path.
Serene sunrise: Katherine Prosser took this shot while on an early morning walk in Caerphilly.
Claire Gallimore captured this stunning shot of of the sun setting at Cemaes Bay on Anglesey.
Sail away: Hilary Overstall captured this peaceful shot of Saundersfoot harbour in Pembrokeshire from St Brides Hill.
The beautiful greenery of Lon Las Ogwen cycle track, Bethesda, by Carole Lynes of Llanrug.
This gorgeous Gower sunset was snapped by Ashley Williams.
Louise Eden captured this shot of Llyn Clywedog Reservoir near Llanidloes during a weekend visit.
A Carneddau pony and foal at the Druids Circle above Penmaenmawr, Llandudno, by Alan Jones.
Sunset at the Coastguard operations centre looking to St Anne's Head over the Milford Haven Waterway, by Max Hawkins.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 26 April - 2 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 3 May - 9 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10 May - 16 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July