Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales
Tea time? Helen Ormesher took this photo of a great tit looking for some crumbs in her garden in Bala, Gwynedd. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Karen Elvers' photo of a puffin armed with food returning to its nest burrow at Skomer Island, off Pembrokeshire.
Time for reflection... This heron was spotted in Coed Gwilym Park in Swansea by Jo Coates-Williams.
Red alert! Squirrels at Llyn Parc Mawr, Anglesey, captured by Jon Young.
Arran Hughes took this photo of a display at Swansea's Wales Airshow.
Rebecca Batt snapped this pic while walking between Caerleon and Usk.
Low tide on the coast at Llwyngwril, Gwynedd, courtesy of Dylan Lewis.
"We could have been in Italy," says Ian Thompson who took this view of buildings at Portmeirion, Gwynedd.
A stroll along the shore: Mel Bloor-Steen captured this moody picture of Llandudno Pier, Conwy.
Members of Penarth Yacht Club taking advantage of the sunny weather, by Tracey Dunford.
A chirpy chappy: Jo Coates-Williams took this picture of a robin at Blackpill, Swansea.
Tom Whittaker took this shot of a fisherman in the River Usk at Newbridge on Usk.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10 May - 16 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 3 May - 9 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 26 April - 2 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 21 - 27 June