Your Pictures: 29 March - 4 April 2017
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Mark Brown captured Llanddwyn Island on a lovely spring day. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Peter Davies took this sleepy scene of a misty start overlooking the second Severn Crossing, from Blackrock near Portskewett.
Light and shade at the Devil's Kitchen in Snowdonia, as seen by James Claridge from Rhos on Sea.
What are ewe looking at? Jelena Griffiths took this shot at Cwmparc, Rhondda Cynon Taff
A glorious shot of 13th Century Carreg Cennen Castle near Llandeilo in between some early April showers was captured beautifully by Nicole Harris.
Will Belcher enjoys the springtime sunshine and the Brecon Beacons scenery after a gentle stroll up the Waun Rydd mountain.
This serene view of Barmouth, Gwynedd, was taken by Jeff Warnett.
Dramatic clouds over Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, as seen by John Morgan.
Edyta Rice caught the rising sun over the river in Newport.
A crisp and clear shot of Pen-y-fan in the Brecon Beacons taken by David Rowles, while out dark sky site hunting.
Jason Whatley came across this seal while out walking along Worm's Head causeway in Rhossili, Gower.
Rolo the springer spaniel enjoys the water and the sun in the Tawe valley, as taken by Philip Williams.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 22-28 March 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 15 - 21 March 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 8 - 14 March 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 1 - 7 March 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 22-28 February 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 9-14 February 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 2-9 February 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 25 - 31 January 2017