Your Pictures in Wales: 11-17 January 2017
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Mervyn Lloyd Jones
This crisp, wintry shot of the Brimmon Oak - 2016's Tree of the Year - in Newtown, Powys, was taken by Mervyn Lloyd Jones.
Andy Gamble's photo of one horse blocking the other's view was taken on the Wales Coast Oath between Solva and Caerfai in Pembrokeshire.
Golden glow: This sunset was taken high in the Carneddau, Snowdonia, by Pete Whitehead.
Jelena Griffiths snapped her golden retriever George in the snow in Treorchy, Rhondda Cynon Taff.
Joann Randles took this stunning long-exposure shot of Newport Road, Cardiff.
Castell Coch bathed in glorious winter sunshine, by Martyn Jenkins from Cwmdare.
Hot dog? Not after an icy dip at Barry Island for Sam Rean's pet Layla.
Paul James took this picture on a walk up Sugar Loaf Mountain near Abergavenny.
Maxwell Randells was on a short winter walk through Tenby when he captured this view of St Catherine's Island overlooking Castle Beach.
A picture of this coal tit was taken in Robert Pinch's garden in Neath.
Sunshine in Craig Y Nos Country Park, on the edge of the Brecon Beacons.
Julie Morgan took this picture at Goytre Wharf during a walk on a earlier in the autumn.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 4-10 January 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 28 December - 3 January 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 21-27 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 14-20 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 7-13 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 November-6 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 November 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 16-22 November 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 9-15 November