Your Pictures in Wales: 21-27 December 2016
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Sian Sykes and Ruby enjoy a moment of pre-Christmas peace and solitude paddle boarding in Llanberis. Would you like to see your picture featured? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
The sun shines through mist over the Menai Strait, taken by Rupert Jones
As Christmas dawns...Bethan Davies captured the calm before Storm Barbara on Rhosilli beach, Gower
Ramy Elabbadi took this photo from Aberystwyth prom of walkers out for an early afternoon stroll
Looks like Father Christmas has dropped his hat on Snowdonia, taken by Mel Garside.
A misty night's view over Swansea and Cwmbwrla, courtesy of Ashley Williams.
A misty road through Heol y Cyw in Bridgend County, taken by John Finch
Birds of a feather flock to Port Talbot's River Afan, captured the day after Christmas by Sue Browning
Llyn Crafnant lies deep in the Conwy Valley above the village of Trefriw - worth the hike, as Yvonne McNamara from Liverpool discovered
Slate grey skies merge with the slate quarries of Dinorwig - the canvas for Iwan William's dramatic image of Dolbadarn Castle at Llanberis in Gwynedd
Elaine Delworth captures an explosion of colour at Aberystwyth's beach in Ceredigion
Southerndown in the Vale of Glamorgan in its golden hour, by Simon Weston
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 14-20 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 7-13 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 November-6 December 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 November 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 16-22 November 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 9-15 November
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 26 October - 1 November