Your Pictures: 30 November-6 December 2016
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Saying farewell to autumn - Emma Clark's blue merle collie Rosie peeps through the final blaze of golden colour at Lasgarn Wood at Abersychan, Pontypool, in Torfaen. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the image.
Wintery sunshine. Here's Matthew Stonham's glorious shot of the sunrise over a crisp yet chilly Swansea Bay.
Kirsty Robinson snapped this shot of a frosty Roath Park Lake, Cardiff, on her commute to work.
A frosty morning in a field near Presteigne, Powys, taken by Laura Shepherd.
Looking across Bethesda, Gwynedd, towards the hills, captured by Pete Whitehead.
Wonderful Welsh winter sunrise across the majestic Llangorse Lake in the Brecon Beacons taken by Melanie Lewis.
Wendy Stephens snapped the sea front at Aberystwyth basking in winter sunshine, with the cliff railway in the background.
Peter Munt-Davies photographed these starlings over St Ishmaels in Pembrokeshire.
The River Neath near Pontneddfechan, taken on a crisp morning by Lyndon Ellis of Bassaleg, Newport.
The waves lapping the shore at Tor Bay, looking across to Three Cliffs Bay. Taken by Debbie Thomas
Magdalena Palle snapped this poser in Cardiff.
Deer grazing in Margam Park, taken by John Finch of Sarn, Bridgend.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 November 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 16-22 November 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 9-15 November
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 26 October - 1 November
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 19-25 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 12-18 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 5-11 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 28 September- 4 October 2016