Your Pictures in Wales: 9-15 November
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
This stunning sunset at Three Cliffs Bay, Gower, was taken by Richard Moult, of Loughor. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the image.
Ashley Williams captured this early morning shot at Mumbles, Swansea, as Wales marked Armistice Day.
This perfectly-framed image of Margam Castle in Neath Port Talbot was taken by Richard Morgan.
The heavens open above Black Rock Sands beach at Morfa Bychan near Porthmadog, Gwynedd, captured by Sian Hughes.
Richard Workman took this shot of a single poppy on Shell Island, Gwynedd.
The scenery is breathtaking - but Seren is the star of this picture, captured by owner and photographer Ian Humphreys at Denbighshire's Castell Dinas Bran in Llangollen.
Ian Thompson snapped his son Daniel leaping over the stream at St Fagan's Museum, Cardiff.
Will Roberts, from Llangollen, Denbighshire, captured this seasonal shot while walking his dogs along the canal.
This impressive early morning sunrise was taken over Pen Y Fan in the Brecon Beacons, Powys, by Russell Lewis.
David Rooke spotted this whiter than white sheep sheltering from the rain on a walk around Lake Vyrnwy, Gwynedd.
This mesmerising waterfall above Talybont Reservoir, Powys, was captured by Matthew Jones.
Leigh Thomas took this picture of autumn colours in Bute Park, Cardiff.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 26 October - 1 November
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 19-25 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 12-18 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 5-11 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 28 September- 4 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 21 - 27 September 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 September - 20 September 2016