Your Pictures in Wales: 26 October - 1 November
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
A bird in the hand... David Ingham took this shot after a robin flew into his caravan in Tresaith, Ceredigion.
A lone walker looks on at the kite surfers on Oxwich Bay, Gower, taken by John Minopoli.
Matthew Jones from Cwmbran took this stunning snap of the lighthouse at Strumble Head in Pembrokeshire.
A rainbow arches over the Blorenge in Monmouthshire, taken by Clayton Greenman.
The falling leaves, of red and gold - David Lister captured the River Severn near Newtown, Powys.
Golden light - Gower's Caswell Bay as the sun sets, captured by Louise Dalton.
Gearing up for bonfire night... This fabulous fireworks display over Saundersfoot, near Tenby, was captured by Mathew Browne.
Autumnal scenes over Llyn Padarn and Snowdon, taken by Rhiannon Mair.
Like a fairytale... This snap of Penrhyn Castle, Llandygai, was taken from a mile away on Lon Pobty, Bangor, by Daniel Smith.
Japanese maple trees in Bridgend, snapped by Alison Nicholas.
The second Severn crossing, taken by David Trotman.
Deborah Thomas from Swansea took this shot peeping from Llansteffan Castle on a bright sunny day.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 19-25 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 12-18 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 5-11 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 28 September- 4 October 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 21 - 27 September 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 September - 20 September 2016