Your Pictures in Wales: 7 September - 13 September 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Moody skies over Llanddwyn Island lighthouse, on Anglesey, as seen by Iwan Williams. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
Colin Delbridge's stunning view of Kenfig pool, near Porthcawl, Bridgend county.
A thing of beauty: Fran Parsons captured this image of a peacock butterfly feeding on a thistle at Vale of Glamorgan's Dyffryn Gardens.
Layla the dog soaks up the sun and a fair bit of the waves at Landshipping, Pembrokeshire, as taken by Sam Rean.
September sunset at Baglan after a very warm sunny day, taken by Mel Evans.
Matthew Rees took this picture during a stroll in Merthyr Mawr, Bridgend county.
Adam Thomas captured this picture while spending the day at Three Cliffs Bay, Swansea.
Barbara Fuller captured the moment a sheep decided to go its own way during the International Sheepdog Trials held in Tywyn, Gwynedd.
The sunrise reflecting off the receding mist above Caban Coch reservoir, in the Elan Valley, was taken by Owain Hammonds.
Dark clouds loom over Drws-y-Coed valley, Snowdonia, as taken by Mark Baker.
The lights of Cardiff Bay were captured by Alyson Charnock at sunset from her yacht, Moonshine Bay.
Jessica Weaver captures her family admiring the sunset at Ogmore beach in Vale of Glamorgan.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 31 August - 6 September 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 24-31 August 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 17-24 August 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 10-16 August 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 20-26 July
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 13-19 July 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 27 July - 2 August 2016