Your Pictures in Wales: 13-19 July 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
A fishing boat at Porthgain, Pembrokeshire, by Caroline Jones. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
Sunrise over Newport by Arabella Itani.
Leo the schnauzer, shortly after take-off, on Burry Port beach, taken by Helen Rees.
Waterfall at Penllergare Woods, near Swansea, by Stuart Williams.
The north Wales coast, near Prestatyn, taken by Wayne Carter.
Anna Evans snapped this lifeguard at Rotherslade Bay on Gower.
It could be Barbados or Hawaii - but Joanna Lynas snapped this in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, one moonlit evening.
Mervyn Saunders came across these carvings in the woods above Cefn Coed, Merthyr Tydfil.
Laura Shepherd used her fisheye camera lens to snap this picture in the Elan Valley.
A wartime aircraft flying high above the Royal Welsh Show in Llanelwedd, Powys, as snapped by Ruth Ashworth.
Ian Bevan saw a dew-covered spider's web early in the morning as he walked the dog through Porthkerry Park in Barry.
Children and swans with their cygnets survey each other at Withybush Woods in Pembrokeshire, as taken by Kasey Morgan.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 6-12 July 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 29 June-5 July 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 22-28 June 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 1-7 June 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 25-31 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 18-24 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 11-17 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 27 April - 3 May 2016