Your Pictures in Wales: 18-24 May 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales.
Emma Ryan took this striking image of bluebells on Skomer Island, in Pembrokeshire. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
Timothy Hill captured this shot of Llyn Clywedog reservoir near Llanidloes in Powys.
Guillemots at Stack Rock, Pembrokeshire, as seen by David Phillips.
Baaaasking in the sun - these sheep were snapped by Kate Macdonald in Llangynwyd, Bridgend county.
Sunset over Pen-y-Fan in the Brecon Beacons, Powys, taken by Huw Hudson.
Stephen Ward says his photograph of Marloes Sands at Pembrokeshire reminds him of family camping holidays.
The World War One poppies memorial at Cardiff Bay, captured by Mark Kelly.
The Royal Welsh Warehouse in Newtown, Powys, taken by Stu Trigg.
Wild garlic growing at Fforest Fawr, Caerphilly, captured by Ifona Deeley.
Lynwen Payne spotted this grey wagtail enjoying a snack at Greenfield Valley Park in Flintshire.
Moelfre lifeboat Kiwi making a splash on a launch during a training exercise on Anglesey, by Sharon Jones-Williams.
Paul Morgan took this photograph of the view overlooking Lindsway Bay, St Ishmaels, Pembrokeshire.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 11-17 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 27 April - 3 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 20-26 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 13-19 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 6-12 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 March - 5 April
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 17-23 March