Your Pictures: 11-17 May 2016
A selection of your pictures from around Wales
Susan Dobbs took this shot of a beautiful view of Aberystwyth on her recent visit to the town. If you would like your picture to be included, email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the image. Your picture could feature in next week's gallery or on Twitter @BBCWalesNews, Facebook: BBC Wales News or Instagram: BBCWalesNews.
Louise Leigh took this shot of an ice cream van in a tranquil spot at the Conwy Morfa.
Mike Colley took this cracker from Pontcysylite aqueduct in Wrexham county.
Bob Williams captured this fiery sunset illuminating the clouds at Fontygary, Vale of Glamorgan.
Ashley Williams took this evening shot of Mumbles lifeboat station.
This golden glow over Pen Y Fan, in the Brecon Beacons, was taken by Lisa Tucker.
Mathew John Hughes
It is a dog's life: Mathew John Hughes took this picture of Smudge on the summit of Snowdon but said she was not too pleased with being plonked on the cairn.
Pat Penketh took this picture of Garreg Ddu reservoir in Elan Valley.
A bird on a signpost near Garn Lakes, Blaenavon, taken by Craig Titchener.
Sunrise from Black Rock Sands, Morfa Bychan, Porthmadog, by Sian Hughes.
Ducklings with their mum at the Penclacwydd wetlands, Llanelli, as seen by Dianne Browne.
Roger Phillips took this at an Ordnance Survey trig point on the peak of Plynlimon, the highest peak in Mid Wales, overlooking much of Ceredigion.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 4-10 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 27 April - 3 May 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 20-26 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 13-19 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 6-12 April 2016
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 March - 5 April
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23-29 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 17-23 March
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 -15 March