Flood risk as more rain lashes parts of Wales
Further heavy and persistent rain has hit parts of Wales on Thursday bringing the risk of more flooding misery.
The Met Office has issued a yellow "be aware" rain warning which is in place until Saturday and an amber "be prepared" warning for strong winds on Friday.
There are two flood warnings, 10 alerts and a high tide warning.
Wales has been battered by rain, storms and gale force winds since the latest onslaught began on Tuesday night.
The strongest gusts recorded were 72mph and there was localised flooding.
The recent spell of bad weather is down to the current location of the jet stream in the atmosphere, bringing low pressure weather systems made up of heavy rain and strong winds.
Forecasters say the jet stream is showing little sign of moving.
The latest rain warning covers all parts of south Wales and north towards Powys and Ceredigion, but winds are expected to be lighter.
There are two flood warnings in force - for the River Severn at Pool Quay and Trewern, and the Lower Dee Valley from Llangollen to Trevalyn Meadows.
There are also nine alerts which include parts of Denbighshire, Powys, Carmarthenshire and Gwynedd. An earlier flood warning for Knighton in Powys was stood down.
Meanwhile, the clean-up is continuing following Wednesday's wind and rain.
Ferry operator Stena says sailings between Wales and Ireland have been cancelled for today.
Arriva Trains Wales has a replacement bus service in mid Wales after lines between Llandrindod Wells and Knighton in Powys were blocked by a landslip.
Powys council has also provided sandbags following severe flooding on the A470 between Libanus and Brecon.
And Pembrokeshire council has been clearing washed up pebbles from roads in Broad Haven, Nolton Haven and Dale.
The authority said the A487 Newgale road would reopen on Thursday after the removal of stones which forced it to shut.
However, the coastal road leading south from Newgale towards the Pebbles Cafe will not reopen until Saturday.
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority said the majority of around 35 locations damaged in January's storms had been repaired, but some had suffered further destruction in the past few days.
It said coastal damage ranged from an accumulation of debris to the loss of land and dunes, while inland flooding and high winds had led to severe gully erosion to some bridleways and had brought trees down across paths.
In Flintshire, volunteers have filled 49 bags with rubbish which washed up after the tidal storms on the Dee estuary at Shotton, Connah's Quay and Flint.
On Thursday, Minister for Natural Resources Alun Davies visited communities in Flintshire and Conwy affected by the recent storms.
In Deganwy, where he saw damage to the coast path and promenade, he said: "While it is terrible to see the damage done to the promenade, we know that the impact of the storms could have been much worse.
"Our significant investment in Conwy's flood defences has ensured that people's homes in Deganwy were protected from flooding."
He also visited the proposed site for Mold's new flood alleviation scheme that will reduce the risk of flooding for 360 properties.
In Gwynedd, a hotel was damaged by falling trees for a second time this year.
The conservatory at the Cadwgan Hotel in Dyffryn Ardudwy was wrecked when a large tree fell on it during the night. In January, the children's play area was severely damaged when three trees fell in the hotel grounds.