Eight evacuations as crews tackle Milford Haven fire
Eight people have been taken to safety after a fire in a flat above a bookmakers in Milford Haven in Pembrokeshire.
About 30 firefighters were called to the Ladbrokes shop in Charles Street shortly before 1800 BST on Tuesday.
The fire was brought under control after neighbouring properties were evacuated as a precaution.
There were no injuries, but a pet hamster was rescued from the flat.
Four fire engines attended the incident.
Clair Atherington who works at the bookmakers said: "A gentleman from across the road came in and said to us the roof of the building was on fire.
"I got everyone out of the shop, the customers and the staff.
"It was quite scary because I knew that the flats were occupied."