Firefighters tackle blaze at Fife Zoo
Firefighters are tackling a blaze which broke out in the roof space of a building at Fife Zoo.
Fire crews, including four appliances and a specialist resource, were called to the zoo - near Collessie - at 12:11 on Sunday.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said one person had been treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.
The zoo is home to a range of animals, including lemurs and zebras. It reopened on 29 June after closing in March due to the coronavirus lockdown.
In a later post on Facebook, the zoo said it had been left without water or electricity as a result of the fire.
In an urgent appeal for electricians and generators, they said: "We have human and animal residents onsite needing support right now".